Will - False warn report- Accepted

RTMM

Your In-game: RTMM

The admin's name in-game: Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Will

What warning did you receive: ARDM l FAILRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png?ex=6570ac29&is=655e3729&hm=84b

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically what happened was the following, Jackkk got into a fight near crate with PD, i was driving over there to rob crate with him when the fight broke out (no robbery taking place) jackk killed all 3 PD and infront of me drove agent will he arrived on scene to everyone dead and just me and jackkk there, he starts talking about gas prices turns around and tazers jack and cuffs him then he says to me hey buddy can you put your hands up and i use my assist advert and a gunfight breaks out, shortly after the gunfight and i die i get revived by EMS and dragged away from bp/crate and taken ontop of a hill to which i am told im getting warned for ARDM and FAILRP and i got that warn and recieved a five minute jail. I will provide a clip of the bp incident below.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1EHICWyH5cf13O/d1337Afl6HZX?invite=cr-MSxMT3gsNTM4NDQwNzAs

Any extra information: Im aware of the rules and i certainly dont attempt to break them, If I somehow did break a rule here and I have asked admin+ about this and been told I didn't hense why im doing this, i believe this should have only been a verbal at the max as i have clearly tried to follow rules i have adverted ect i havent just not adverted and shot him, i hope this is understood correctly and to make it clear  I certainly don't hate will its just the situation this is put in.

Edited by RTMM

+Support 

Clearly will is in the wrong in this case as you assisted and both happen to be in SL with your name even showing that. 

I find this a bit disturbing that a member of staff at this rank gave a false warn that is clear as day false. 

I believe that this goes to show why its important that even if you can take a sit for something involving you that you shouldn't as no matter how good you are you can be biased because it effected you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC