Locus's Sub-Division Idea - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? - Dispatch being brough back but as a global sub-division that anyone can join who holds a certain rank. 

Why should we add it? - I've noticed that the radio is generally fairly bad at this time and I also think that this could add some RP. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Would allow for us to have better communication if we can get people who can actually dispatch and not just power trip over the radio instead. I believe that this can also make it less of having minges screaming over the radio or help clear the radio when tac or command in general need to talk. We could maybe add a way for command and dispatch to make it so that certain users can't transmit  over the radio when others are or make it so that if Command or Dispatch key up it blocks others from using it just like irl two people can't talk at the same time. you'll just hear a beep.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov/Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png