Anubis's Event Team Application- Accepted

A N U B I S

Should Anubis be accepted into the event team?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Anubis be accepted into the event team?

In-Game Name: Anubis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452475633

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Premium

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week +

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Experienced on rules and ulx

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 3

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I want to join the event team because i have past experience in hosting events (was an event team manager) and enjoy differing the experience for players outside of the normal bounds of rp. I additionally want to help support current event staff and even collaborate to bring players very enjoyable experiences on the server. I like to do events with some base lore within them and incorporating players and criminals, some events may target government more. I also try my best to balance events on the counts of pd. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Terrorism - Other

Main Idea: Having the presidents daughter kidnapped by a group of terrorists holdout in a building (4 juggernauts (1000 hp) (1000) armor 1 hostage 1 terrorist leader (1000) (500))

Objective:  Police will have 10 minutes to break into the building | another objective is to capture the terrorist leader    | Repel the attack on pd

Storyline: CRC Operative ARES has gather intelligence that the presidents daughters has been kidnapped, he will organize a meeting for the recollection of the presidents daughter (at pd meeting room) he will also advise police to capture local known terrorist leader who is believed to be with the terrorists and is the head and operation of the terrorist group. Police attending will hop into a bearcat and ares will drive them to the location. Police will attempt to resolve the situation but terrorists will escalate it, they will not kill the presidents daughter as they need her. Police will have 10 minutes to clear the building and rescue the presidents daughter and/or capture the terrorist head of the organization who conducted the kidnapping. 

If the terrorist leader is captured, police will attempt an interrogation to gain information about the organization. Operative will gain info that that terorrists will attack the building and to secure a perimeter around it. The group in question will put the police department under siege in attempt to rescue their leader. ( 4 jugg will be redeployed) ( 2-3 waves depends on pop)

(Some rewards will be handed out to officers who have done well) (CRC will do a debrief thanking everyone)

- INFO DIVIDED -

(Jugg Playermodel models/mw2guy/riot/juggernaut.mdl ) 1000 hp/armor each   (Minigun)

(Terrorist Leader models/player/suno/katydid/katydid.mdl) (750 hp 400 armor) (raging bull)

(CRC Operative (pref event host)) 

(president daughter (models/ontherailroad/lis/chloe/ch_m_chloechild02_player.mdl) 200hp 200armor

Names will also differ

Event Terrorist Jugg 1

Event Terrorist Leader NAME

Event Presidents Daughter NAME

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  16:00 pm - 12 am est

Saturday and Sunday: 14:00pm - 12am est.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

Yes

Edited by A N U B I S
  • Like 1

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF

On 11/20/2023 at 8:55 AM, INXOG2 said:

+ Support 

-Active

-Great event ideas

- Mature 

- be a great member of ET

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+ REP
REALLY NICE IDEA HE GOT THEIR^^^^^
Mature enough.
Active on the server.
I think he would fit the event team very well.

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

+ support

very nice

active on the server

hope you get it

Edited by Arlo
i pressed tab and then enter so

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"