1. 1. Do I deserve PD CPT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: RussTime

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52610084

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 11 - 12 weeks (got LT on 9/01/2023)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 1
image.png?ex=656d900b&is=655b1b0b&hm=9a9

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to the rank of CPT due my activity and knowledge of not only PD command but also all departments across the whole server. I think with my knowledge of these other departments I could help anyone get to where they want to get to within the server. To go back to my activity, I have been active daily if not almost daily whether I am just there for a few hours or even just the whole day. Another reason why I believe I should be promoted is that I have and still have a lot of experience leading people. Currently I am the EMS Chief which means I not only know what's expected of someone of higher ranking but I also know how to get stuff done ranging from promotions to making things from the ground up. I also currently hold the ranks of SRT CPT and FBI DAD which I believe not only adds onto my experience but enhances everything I know as a player and member of command. Last but not least, I am not only wanting this rank to help out more but to also achieve my goal of making it higher in PD until I cant get promoted anymore.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

I believe that russtime would make an excellent captain within PD. 

His very helpful when his active and generally is pretty mature. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+ support 

Russtime deserves captain and i think he could help a lot.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

32 minutes ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT
RESPECTFUL
RESPONSIBLE
TAKES INITIATIVE 
OPERATES PERFECTLY
HIGHLY MATURE
TAKES RESPONSIBILITY
SHOULD OF ALREADY BEEN CAPTAIN

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

+Support

Lieutenant RussTime is knowledgeable in the policy & procedure of the Police Department, along with a deep understanding of common sense when it comes to situational circumstances. I believe Lieutenant RussTime to be fit for the position, and would not only meet the requirements but also exceed the expectations of the Captain title. Lieutenant RussTime has repeatedly shown to remain professional under duress along with showing strong leadership roles during active scenes (robberies, shootings, etc). I have witnessed Lieutenant RussTime to be active in police roles in the recent months, actively being apart of critical incidents and available for radio calls.

Godspeed and good luck,

-R. Peel

• Thanks 1

Captain Robert Peel

Rockford Police Department