IMP_Killer

Am I ready for Officer?  

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: Sebas SGM

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): No

3. How many warnings do you have?: None

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): Active

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: I have both DMS and SSS, but I primarily use Scout Sniper.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words): I love and enjoy IC and want to be more involved in IC by assisting with the inner workings of IC, along with being an example of what IC is. I also see this as an opportunity to be able to be more involved in the server as a whole, by showing those who join the server and IC that the people on the server and in IC are all good people. And in turn hopefully help bring in new members of IC. And through being an officer help me learn a few new skills and improve upon the already existing skills. And hopefully in becoming an officer of IC help it grow into being the best battalion on the server, by being able to help make decisions that I believe could help, and improve IC as a whole. As well as argue against what I believe could possibly cause harm to IC and our functions. I want to be able to Improve our activity and promote growth from within our pre-existing members, and hopefully with the increased activity encourage more people to join IC and possibly help those who want to join IC but can't. I love IC and simply want to show the whole server who the best battalion/family truly is.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): I am dedicated and active, and I believe that I have the skills necessary to be an officer in the IC. By acting in the best interests of IC I believe I could be of great assistance to IC, by leading by example for all of IC. I have been with IC since almost the day I joined the server and have enjoyed every second of being apart of IC, and want to help it grow to the best of my abilities. I am a strong believer in IC supremacy and showing everyone we are the best, because that's what we are, the best. I have made quite a few friends in IC and want to have the chance to make many more as I participate in more events and get more involved with the community of the server.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)? I am someone who enjoys helping whenever I get the opportunity. And as an officer I believe that I will have more opportunities to improve IC and combat decisions that I believe could be of detriment to the IC. And I believe I can serve to be a prime example of what the IC is. I see potential in what we can be as a battalion and be able to grow IC to be the best that it can be. I will to the best of my ability's help IC grow, and encourage new members to both IC and to those the of the server, so that we may hopefully grow the server and our own numbers. I will also focus on promoting activity within our own Battalion/family to show that we are the best battalion/family to join.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role: Scorch, and King.

+ SUPPORT +
+ Active
+ Understands how to take lead
+ Has amazing communication with Officer+
+ Great Guy

Sebas, you have done really well so far as an NCO, you finish quota quickly and often exceed it, and I've seen you help others complete their quota when you can, you also communicate very effectively whenever needed.
You have the leadership skills that I think are necessary for an Officer.

I believe you are ready for Officer, Good Luck!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

17 minutes ago, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +
+ Active
+ Understands how to take lead
+ Has amazing communication with Officer+
+ Great Guy

Sebas, you have done really well so far as an NCO, you finish quota quickly and often exceed it, and I've seen you help others complete their quota when you can, you also communicate very effectively whenever needed.
You have the leadership skills that I think are necessary for an Officer.

I believe you are ready for Officer, Good Luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod