Dracos ApplicationDenied

RadioDemon

Name (can be anything so long as appropriate): Draco

SteamID:  76561198355400493

ULX Rank (Staff/Donator): Platinum  

How long have you been on server:  Technically since 2019 but I just came back recently I was formerly an event team and a mod back then.

Did you read the Event Team Rules? Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot Click on Steam ID finder then put ID in) 1 Active warnings 14 Total Warnings (All from 2019) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355400493/screenshot/2113935945881235327/

Why do you wish to join Event Team? To bring better quality events to the community and increase the player count. To sum up just to better the experience of all players.

Can we trust you with the event team ULX? Yes

have you used ULX before? Yes, way way back when in 2019

Have you read some of the server rules? Yes 

Create an Event Idea: Well, let me rehash an event I did way back in 2019. So basically, I spent a few hours on the surface building a SCP 860-1 with tree props and stuff like that and I put a door inside the foundation and announced it available for testing. Back then there was a model for SCP 860-2 (the black and gold feline scp that lives inside SCP 860-1) and I would run around and kill the D-Class that came in. Near the end of the event if the D-Class leaves the door to 860-1 exit open 860-2 would walk out and cause havoc in the facility until terminated by MTF or ECT. Some more generic events I have done are classic GOI raids like GOC raiding to terminate a certain SCP. 
Another event idea I have is a test where 049 and 035 fuse creating the possessive plague mask. The Possesive plague mask would be able to create to use his deadly touch with his tentacles (035s).

• Head Admin

- Support 

Considering you crashed the server yesterday and your history with ET and your overall attitude on the server currently I've gonna give you a no. Majorly because if you can cause issues still while having access to explosives and shit off the ET jobs who knows what you'll do with full ET powers again

Edited by Isaac Jones

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

7 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support 

Considering you crashed the server yesterday and your history with ET and your overall attitude on the server currently I've gonna give you a no. Majorly because if you can cause issues still while having issues to explosives and shit off the ET jobs who knows what you'll do with full ET powers again

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

-Support.                 you Crashed The Server Like yesterday, And You Don't Really get No Good Rep For Almost A lot Of People

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

12 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support 

Considering you crashed the server yesterday and your history with ET and your overall attitude on the server currently I've gonna give you a no. Majorly because if you can cause issues still while having issues to explosives and shit off the ET jobs who knows what you'll do with full ET powers again

Yea knowhing he crashed the server I dont think He should be able to be able to acces allmost everything

15 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support 

Considering you crashed the server yesterday and your history with ET and your overall attitude on the server currently I've gonna give you a no. Majorly because if you can cause issues still while having access to explosives and shit off the ET jobs who knows what you'll do with full ET powers again

-support and you just came into our Teamspeak to complain about one of our members killing you and accusing him of "hacking" please.....grow up

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

34 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support