501st Legion Officer Format:

What is your Ingame name?
501st ARC MSgt Kujo 056

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:1:246687384

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
9 days

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to become an officer to further progress in the 501st as well as to learn more about leadership. A few other reasons that i would like to become an officer are to be more so apart of the server and to further interact with the server. I have multiple experiences in a dozen or so servers of either being leadership as a officer or commander or leading even as a non-commissioned officer  that I feel like could help assist 501st also known as Vader's Fist to become better, to grow larger and become one of if not than the best battalion on the server as well as within the galactic empire. Those are a few reasons as to why I would like to become and officer within the 501st legion of the Empire. 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] 
I could assist the 501st legion command and commander with the rank of officer in a few ways such as doing more tryouts , doing more simulations,  and assisting them in leading the 501st legion. Already I have a recruited a considerable number of people to the 501st legion and with the rank of officer I can continue to do so and more in the ways of assisting future and newer NCOs and members of the 501st legion grow, progress within the battalion, and learn new skills , tactics, and outlooks on strategic and tactical situations. 

How many strikes do you have?
0 strikes 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
I have experience in leadership from multiple times of leading in events and training in both Arma 3 and gmod from front line combat to stealth and reconnaissance missions. 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? 
I have been a odst officer x3 ,  odst commander x11, Forcon commander x6 , 501st (CWRP) officer x2, 501st (CWRP) commander x3, 501st VF (IMP) officer x2,  41st (CWRP) commander x1 , and 91st (CWRP) officer x1 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?
The purpose of an officer is to lead , teach, and train the newer members of the battalion/unit into unlocking there full potential.

Curreent ARCL COL Fordo

+/- support

-is very active

-you have been in 501st for a little over a week, I think maybe you should take so more time in the battalion first

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• zypnic locked this topic