Toast officer application

The real Toast

Shock Security Officer Format:

What is your in-game name?

Shock ERUO CSM Toast SK211

What is your current rank?

My Current rank in Shock is Command Sergeant Major.

How long have you been in Shock?

I have been in the Shock battalion since 10/04/23 (almost a month).

How much time do you have on the server?

I currently have 2 weeks on the Imperial RP server and wish to improve that as I go on.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I believe I deserve the officer position in the Shock battalion because I am very active member, I love answering fellow Shock members questions, I make sure everyone in the Shock battalion is doing great, I have also watched other Shock officers and have got a solid idea down on what they do and what I could do, and in my opinion my experience and dedication combined could make me a strong pick for the Shock officer position.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

Even though I have no previous experience of being an officer, I still feel I can be trusted to hold the officer position in the Shock battalion because I have been around for quite some time to understand the rules/rights and wrongs of Shock, I also make sure those who are under me are on always on duty, lastly in my opinion I have been making the right choices since I joined the Shock battalion and do not plan on changing that.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Things I can add the to the Shock battalion that other applicants cant are giving feedback to others, making people feel welcome when joining the Shock battalion, I also would like to increase the Shock activity by hosting sims for people to enjoy not just for quota, another Thing I would like to do is attend every meeting to get filled in with all the important information that happening or used later on.

How active can you be?
I cant provide the exact amount of time, but I spend all of my free time on the server and enjoy playing.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission? 

Commander Axle
Colonel Sky 
Lieutenant Colonel Antonoff 

Edited by The real Toast

+/-

I see him on a good bit

-seems to be good at his position

-very small/ rushed app, seems to be no effort in it

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+/- Support

- As Clarence said, he is active (almost 50 hours in the past 7 days) and good at his position

- Surpasses quota every week, 26 tryouts in the last 7 days

- Already a CSM so not a huge jump

- Still kind of new to shock, joined this month

- Weak application (if you choose to edit it I will adjust my response)

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

On 10/31/2023 at 3:54 AM, Cool Guy Antonoff said:

+/- Support

- As Clarence said, he is active (almost 50 hours in the past 7 days) and good at his position

- Surpasses quota every week, 26 tryouts in the last 7 days

- Already a CSM so not a huge jump

- Still kind of new to shock, joined this month

- Weak application (if you choose to edit it I will adjust my response)

+ very chill ong

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sulfur locked this topic