Dracons Application - Denied

RadioDemon

What is your in-game name?: Draco (Dracon/Draconic)

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dracon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:197567382

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): radiod3m0n

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a GL Scp staff back in 2019. Left because of burnout.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2019 came back recently. 

What date did you make your forums account?  January 8, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?  14 Inactive Warnings 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No and I will never be

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST 

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

I was a staff member back in 2019 under Igneous and TH3, so I know the old rules and have learned the new rules. I am very active, and I am ready to serve the community and help with any sits that are made. I have not been warned since 2019 and have already spent 5 days on the server after only being back for less than 2 weeks (my 2019 hours got reset, I assume). I have noticed that people have waited up to 15 minutes for sits while multiple moderators and administrators are on.I do not care about switching off to take a seat because it would legit be my job as moderator to do so, which some do not understand. I want to stop people from migrating and ruining people's roleplay experiences. I have been RDMED, and I hate it, especially when in a fun RP scenario. As a staff, I can stop or punish people who ruin others' roleplay experience. That's why I should be a trial moderator.

1.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Not let myself get upset by what they say and appropriately punish them for Mass Rdm and add on staff diss if evident enough to be punished for.

2. There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? For a first offense I would warn them and tell them not to exploit in any form or fashion being hack or bug abuse. Punishment for multiple offenders would be dealt in accordance to the handbook/motd

Edited by RadioDemon

2 minutes ago, Darby said:

- Support

Removed from SCPRP Event Team on 10/29/23 for Abuse of ET Powers.

Bad Attitude.

You were removed from ET today. Probably should wait a bit before you apply for staff.

Edited by Rivian Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Just now, Darby said:

- Support

Bad Attitude.

Based of stuff I have seen in game on how you act, I don't believe think you are fit for Staff at this point in time

Good Luck

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

6 hours ago, Darby said:

- Support

Bad Attitude.

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator

I am not going to just copy what others are saying here I am going to give my 2 cents on my reason here

+ Meets the word requirement

- Not sure if has changed but to my knowledge you need proof of warns

- Scenarios need work

+ Active player

- No vote poll

I am sorry mate this is nothing personal against you just what I am seeing from the application and my experience(s) with you so I give a -support

P.S For those who said Bad Attitude for them, I am yet to see this

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 2 months.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT