Daman's Junior Command Application.

DAMAN

Daman's Junior Command Application.

Name: DAMAN

Current Rank: Advanced researcher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:727603429

Time in Research (Estimate): 11 days

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (150-word requirement): I think I should be in research as I could bring more to this branch as in getting people to join the branch as of the fact, they would see that the research command is somewhat always on that would make people like to join the branch as they know they can get a promotion. Also, I have a lot of skill in this and can do a lot for the branch and help our lower or even higher ranks. And I only want to see this branch ride from the ground and grow. I would focus as well on rewarding people via the day E.G., today the person with the best 035 test Idea I will give 500k. I hope to do a lot for this branch, and I hope to develop its future and make research grow like it should. We are the backbone of the foundation as we are the ones to find out how to contain the scp’s.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement): what I can bring to the table is a list of things. Some may be small, or some may be big but one of those things I can bring to this branch we call research is. Activity now this may be small, but activity is one of the best things we can bring with us if we are not active no one wants to join but the more people we get to join or be active command as well we will get more members this is one of the most important things. And one other thing I can bring is dedication to this lovely branch we all know and love as research. I will dedicate time not only to my jobs as command but to the low ranks of research to help them find their footing and welcome them to research.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement): One of the things I would bring is activity during off and on time off the server that means I can show the research that their activity is not going un-notated. One thing that could be good is more common adverts of joining research the more we can get a message of active command across the better for the branch. I hope when I get command to recruit more research and add more players to the branch the more we can get the more we can do.

I would also offer more rewards and mass tests (if I can host them) . I hope to make research a better branch and make researchers happy to join us.

+Support                                                                                                                                                                                                                              With my time with him he has been fully responsible and active!                                                                                                                                   Worth your time in Research

Edited by tiky

Former SCS ME SVFTO

15 hours ago, tiky said:

+Support                                                                                                                                                                                                                              With my time with him he has been fully responsible and active!                                                                                                                                   Worth your time in Research

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sulfur locked this topic