Williams Staff Application- Denied

BigWilliam

Trial moderator  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do i deserve to be a trial moderator?

What is your in-game name?: William

What is your steam name?:stortrollet

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:797827969

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have, i have been staff on several different servers for example i was staff for a couple months on multiversegaming for like 2 years ago so i kinda know the basics of being a staff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i would say i probably started playing maby 1-2 weeks ago i guess

What date did you make your forums account? i did my account a couple days after i joined the ommunity

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? in PURGE i am a SPC and in naval i am a Crewman Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? i have no warnings, i rarely get any warnings at all because i always like to follow the rules

Have you donated? yes i bought apprentice, 2 sabertooh crystals, the spawn thingy, a hilt and thats all i think

What rank are you applying for? i am applying for trial moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes i have and i am happy to learn more out in the field because i truly love this server and if i can help inprove it then i will

You will be tested on it: yes ofcourse

Timezone: idk what its called but i live in sweden so when this server have like 5 it will be 1 in the morning for me

Permission (Admin+ need this): i saw i did not need to write here if it was only trial moderator as a low rnk

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i believe i deserve this rank because i wanna help the server get minges away, get rid of RDM and stuff like that. When it comes to this server i would love to help out more if i can and as a staff i can help the players have more fun and they can get more help because we get more staff

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i will call for a higher admin who can help me tho all i can do is give them a warning when my higher ups can do more about it.

21 hours ago, Saam said:

- Support

In my opinion, you need to take more time in the community and try to learn more next time the staff handbook, your application isn't detailed.

Good luck.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+/- Support

+Seems to have the right motivation for joining staff.
+Prior staffing experience.

-Low effort ticket.
-Unfamiliar with ULX ranks + low playtime, needs more time with the community before joining staff.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

3 hours ago, Axle said:

+/- Support

-Low effort ticket.
-Unfamiliar with ULX ranks + low playtime, needs more time with the community before joining staff.

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

On 10/25/2023 at 10:05 PM, Axle said:

+/- Support

-Low effort ticket.

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander