EST

3: What's your SteamID?:
     STEAM_0:0:110243349

4: How long have you been in Medical?:
     Since 9/27/2023

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?:
     VC Smiles, LTCOL Salt

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words):
     My passion is to heal and save other troopers in combat or passive roleplay which I enjoy. I also adore seeing engaged Medical Corps personnel who take ownership that belongs to their work as well as display initiative. I have the desire to set an example for prospective Enlisted and NCOs who aspire to exist as or surpass me. Because the Medical Corps is now my family, I am going to treat every member with the same respect and decency that they will show me. I will listen to orders as well as be able to convey them to Enlisted and NCOS. 

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words):
     In another servers battalion, I was promoted to First Lieutenant. I was able to test Enlisted on becoming NCOs, making sure they were capable and ready. Including other Officers, I was responsible for all Enlisted and NCOs to reach their quota to reach their next rank and giving them duties to fulfill to be promoted. I was assigned duties as an Officer to take control of a flight deck, giving orders to Enlisted and NCOs when being attacked. I want all Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers to treat everyone with respect equally. Making sure those lower respect those above with authority.

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):
     I want to challenge myself, seeing how far I can go to fulfill my responsibilities on the server. I want to ensure all new STs are given a chance to join the Medical Corps and ask others to join both the server and battalion. I want to grow it and become as significant, if not larger, than the rest of the battalions. I will make sure to always make sure that in meetings, everyone has their voice on opinions or suggestions. And to make sure those wishing to exchange my place in the future have a model to mirror or be better. 

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words):
     I have learned a lot about leadership during my time on the server and others. I will continue to help all newly trained Medical Corps troopers when needed during my time in the battalion. I want to help enforce the rules because I do not want to see troopers not having fun I wish to address it rather than having to escalate to them contemplating on leaving. I have no interest in going against the rules and battalion for my own or others' enjoyment. I wish to show my passion for the position given to keeping the battalion happy and not becoming bothered by those wishing to cause trouble.

10: Do you have any warnings? If so what for?:
     No. N/A.

Current: 69th Battalion COL | Admin 

• 2 weeks later...