Staff Application- Denied

IMP_Mynithical

What is your in-game name?: Marbin

What is your steam name?:IMP_Mynithical

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:230679309 (or) 76561198421624346

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No, I am hoping I will get a chance though.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I rejoined October 1st of this year, I did play on the server before, though I do not remember how long ago was it.

What date did you make your forums account? Just today 10/19/23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I have no clue what this is

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I genuinely do not know how long is long, but I've been on the server for around two and a half weeks and have been generally enjoying the server overall. After these two weeks of being here, I've decided I wanted to play on the server more and also try and learn how staff operate and how to act professionally like one. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would pull them for a sit, wait a minute to see if they keep going. If they keep going I would mute them and then explain that they're muted and that they violated server rules, then issue a warn with a 5 day ban.

Current:

Former: Shock ERUO CPT, Imperial RP ModeratorΩ CPT 1136 Darman Skirata

19 hours ago, Eastonsz said:

- Support

- Take some more time on the server; app should be a little more clear and in-depth

Don't take it badly, I would like to see you more on the server and you can show us, that you can be in further a good staff member!

Good luck!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eastonsz said:

- Support

- Take some more time on the server; app should be a little more clear and in-depth

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 10/20/2023 at 4:01 AM, Eastonsz said:

- Support

Havent seen you really much on myself, but ye get more time on the server

• Like 1

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander