REMOVE AUTO TRAINING - Denied

Sp0oky

What you want to see? - Removing auto training

Why should we add it? - It doesn't put you on the roster

What are the advantages of having this? - FTO trainings are better because i MISSED IRL EVENTS TO GO TO A POLICE RP TRYOUT BUT I CANT BECAUSE "im not FTO trained" AND ITS DUMB THAT I CANT GO TO IT

Who is it mainly for? - Police RP players

Links to any content - 

AND WHY DOES IT NOT SAY "You must need to be FTO trained to join CERT tryouts"

image.png.b6b106956189a280556fb9a7eaf79a69.png

- Support

You can't learn how to RP as a Police Officer through a 5 minute look-around on information boards and take a test. You need an FTO regardless to get the foundations on how to play as Gov and not instantly get reported.

15 hours ago, Sp0oky said:

i MISSED IRL EVENTS TO GO TO A POLICE RP TRYOUT

IRL > GMOD

If you need an FTO to fit into your schedule, especially for state police then contact me or any other State FTO and you will be trained, coming to the forums to complain about it won't solve the problem.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

- Support

In the example above if you are not FTO trained you are not a trooper but a Trooper Cadet. You not coordinating an FTO training when you have access to the "requesting FTO" channel is not a reason to remove a huge system. 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 12:26 AM, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

- Support

In the example above if you are not FTO trained you are not a trooper but a Trooper Cadet. You not coordinating an FTO training when you have access to the "requesting FTO" channel is not a reason to remove a huge system. 

- Support

You can't be a functioning member of a department through a 5 question training that you can finish in under a minute. It is only there to quickly push people into playing gov. In this situation, you did not meet the requirements to join an ATAC sub department. As far as I know, no department would allow you to join their best sub based on a 5 question quiz.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

12 hours ago, Nicc said:

- Support

You can't be a functioning member of a department through a 5 question training that you can finish in under a minute. It is only there to quickly push people into playing gov. In this situation, you did not meet the requirements to join an ATAC sub department. As far as I know, no department would allow you to join their best sub based on a 5 question quiz.