Quinn applying for trauma finally

The_Project

What is your In-Game name?

Quinn 

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:617289120

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Manager 

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

1 technically the other was a mistake by staff

Who gave you permission to apply?

Me

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I can get work done, I'm almost always on every day and remain active.

I'm the kind of guy who would be active and help others when they'll in need of it and I like helping others with out a doubt, I don't know much about the maintenance side but I am away willing to learn new things and take advice from other.

The meaning of being a leader isn't about being in charge it means you help others by being a role model and inspire them to be great in many ways.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

Nu7 cause your main job is heal and that's always your priority over normal thing.

But if you're a few steps closer to the CC then you can do that then rush to heal the Nu7 mainly depends on distance.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

Squad up with D5 cause you won't be able to make it to stop 106 in time also helps you when you're a non-combatant in general. 

• 2 weeks later...