8 members have voted

1. 1. would i make a pd lieutenant

• yes
    • no

Rank You are Applying For:  lieutenant

In-Game Name: snappy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526658024 and 76561199013581776

Current Rank: Seargent major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks and 4 days?

What time zone are you in? MT time zone

How many Warns do you have?: 0.

image.thumb.png.eaee6711c0206fc203eabaf10fa78b09.png

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

The reason I believe I should be promoted is because I am a good leader, a good rule follower, a good person and a good officer. I think that it is proven by the number of departments I have been a part of. I have worked with many departments and I have especially gone far within the United States Marshals Service in which I am a main supervisor and a member of Specialty High Command. Feel free to contact any member of these departments for a referral, as I'm confident that their answers would be attiquete. Another reason why I believe I am the best fit for this position is due to my strong command presence as well as my unbiased, just, and patient attitude towards all, especially newer ranks and people to the server. I think that a good reason why I should be accepted is because I am a exceptional officer, I enjoy assisting all whom are lower or higher than me or essentially however I can. I commend the High Command and Low Command who work everyday for the better of this department; I hope that I may be able to give some much needed relief that all the command so deserve. It is clear to me that my current activity could be a hindrance on my possibility of getting this promoted; however, I swear that if I am fortunate enough to receive this promotion, my activity will do no less than sky-rocket. I will serve the members of the department from Officer to Commissioner with the utmost respect and loyalty. I will strive to do better and will proceed higher within the department; however, if I am not fortunate enough to receive the promotion at this time, I will continue to serve and respect every member of this department, and strive for this rank that I so wish to achieve.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes, I agree that disobeying the rules will result in

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

+SUPPORT

Responsible
Professional
Mature
Should of already been command

I've known Snappy for a while now, and he has always showed me his capability. I can also vouch in USMS he is a HC member of the Heavy Specialty. In fact, Snappy is the second in command. Furthermore, he is also a DSAC which is two supervisory positions away from command. Lastly, from the day I met Snappy he has always shown initiative and control without crossing over any lines. For that and many other reasons, I believe it is his time to show us what he has got in PD Low Command!
-Lieutenant Ion Davis 1L86

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

19 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT

Responsible
Professional
Mature

I've known Snappy for a while now, and he has always showed me his capability. I can also vouch in USMS he is a HC member of the Heavy Specialty. In fact, Snappy is the second in command. Furthermore, he is also a DSAC which is two supervisory positions away from command. Lastly, from the day I met Snappy he has always shown initiative and control without crossing over any lines. For that and many other reasons, I believe it is his time to show us what he has got in PD Low Command!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

On 10/17/2023 at 10:05 PM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT

Responsible
Professional
Mature

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support 

I am sorry he is very active and I believe he might one day make a good LT however he asked me at-least 5+ times to read and support the application. 

I do wish him luck on his future within this department but I can not with good faith +support this application

snappyislegend — 18/10/2023 14:50
Yo and i you wouldn’t mind could you give my application a look and maybe a positive reply if you think i deserve it
[14:50]

Within TS.

To my knowledge when I was within PD LC this was against the guidelines of PD LC Applications to ask about.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png