PickleJuice78 Trial-mod App - Denied

picklejuice78

1. What is your in-game?: Picklejuice78

2. What is your steam name?: Picklejuice78

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:93957133

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (if yes explain) i dont have experience staffing

5. What dare did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started playing on the server last thursday

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 13 2023

7. Current rank on the server (This is a UIX rank ONLY Not a rp rank) i dont have a rank on the server

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with screenshot) i have 5 warns

20231014120321_1.thumb.jpg.ffbe0249b17992e56e34d047d071d035.jpg

9. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) No

11. Have you read the staff guidelines Have you the staff guidelines - yes

12 Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) 

14. Why do you  believe that you deserve the rank (150 Word minimum)

I believe i deserve this position because i worked tirelessly in the community, working on my short comings, taking in all of the feedback from others who  may not approve and molding  myself into something worthy to take this position. I believe i deserve this rank because i follow some rules and teach others about them too(most commonly done while in the PD job). I have the skills necessary to perform my duties well,(patience, compassion, sense of justice, empathy and leadership skills as well). I understand the Importance of teamwork, collaboration, and effective communication in achieving common goals. I am dedicated to going above and beyond in whatever task i am handed. I am a quick learner and carry myself to the highest of expectations. I learn from my mistakes and am confident in my judgement. To conclude this question, I firmly believe that my dedication, skills, adaptability makes me a deserving candidate for the rank.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If i had the ability, I would follow protocol. First accepting the ticket, secondly/tping the player who made the report onto the secluded roof where no one could hear us discussing the  ticket. I would get their side of the story and ask for a video evidence (if necessary) then send them back. Then i would drag/tp the MassRDMER and get their side of the story. tell them why they were dragged and check if they have had pervious warns. I would tell them to review the MOTD ( by instructing them to type !motd in chat)  then give them a formal warning + a five day ban for MassRDM.

Edited by picklejuice78

- Support

Failed to read and follow directions.

13. NEVER edit your application after you post your application!

- Staff Application Format Post

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

You need more time on the server and more experience here. If you've only joined 4 days ago, I 100% don't think you know everything about the server and the rules as of now. You also shouldnt be advertising your application ingame in ooc.

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

i agree with russtime -Support

7 hours ago, RussTime said:

You need more time on the server and more experience here. If you've only joined 4 days ago, I 100% don't think you know everything about the server and the rules as of now. You also shouldnt be advertising your application ingame in ooc.

- Support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

-Support. 

I believe you need more experience and shouldn't be advertising your application in game. 

You also shouldn't be actively receiving more warns after applying. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png