Banned for 12 hours by Jack- Denied

Captain Nutsack

Banned for supporting LGBTQ+ joining swat when the time comes (6:30 et/3:30 pacific) I highly encourage everyone who can, to sign up.  

I put a text around their sign originally and was harassed by about 6 guys including jack.  I tried to explain to them that my mic wasnt working and they just bashed me for the sign.  So I deleted the sign and Jack proceeded to follow me around shooting a pumpkin launcher at me until I pretended to go afk. 

I then moved my sign across the street and somehow was banned for homophobia?  Makes no sense.  This isn't the first time I've been profiled on this server and I'm sure it wont be the last.  I have donator status.  I've paid money to you guys just to be attacked and belittled.  This server is obviously anti-lgbtq and it's disgusting. 

Edit: I don't care about the format being wrong.. I doubt I'll ever play again as im targeted every time I log in.  

Edited by Captain Nutsack

1 hour ago, Captain Nutsack said:

Edit: I don't care about the format being wrong

You also have the wrong section. I'll move this to the police RP section but expect it to be instantly denied unless you revise the format. Heck, they couldn't even unban you as is because you didn't even include your steam ID.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

"IDC about the format being wrong". Yes because being entitled and having a shitty attitude is going to get you unbanned.

Also instead of playing the victim card and making accusations about GL being anti-lgbtq, how about you actually be useful by being more descriptive about the situation rather then complain and make accusations to the entire GL server.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Maybe come back with evidence and clips next time?

nothing can be done if you don’t follow the format, include your steam ID, and have evidence of what went down.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister