Pyke Data Breach Raids

D r . P e r i s h

What do you want to see?:

Add a raid spot for Pandora, ISD, or both where Pyke can steal data from it, and if they successfully steal the data and make it back to Tatooine they can sell it to an NPC similarly to the ore you can AFK mine for good amounts of money, or possibly making it a randomized auto event in which it will let Pyke attempt to steal the data without initiating a raid.

Why should we add it?:

It would add some passive RP to the Pykes, giving them things to do whenever higher ups aren't online to conduct raids or let them on the ISD for other roleplaying purposes. As of right now there's not much interactions between Pyke and Imperials other than ISD raids and us being allowed on the ship to just wander around and potentially make spice.

What are the advantages of having this?:

It would inspire activity even when no Officers are able to start raids, as well as giving the entire battalion a way to generate money, experience, or both. It can also spark more interactions between the IPO, or other battalions such as SF (if the data breach is happening on the Pandora) since they would attempt to stop the data breaches and attempt to eliminate the Pyke.

Who is it mainly for?:

Pyke RP

Posted by Pyke Underboss Turquos

Suggested by Chrono/Sev

First Ever Pure Criminal Governor, Turquos

First Ever Criminal Senior Commander, Turquos

Ex. Pyke Boss, Reviver of Pyke, Naval Ensign Joe

+ Support, I would love to see this happen on the pandora as it would increase the reasons why Pyke would go to the pandora and SF would be needed to transport troops to the pandora, which could give reason for people to join both SF and pyke even more

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

21 hours ago, Harr y said:

+ Support, I would love to see this happen on the pandora as it would increase the reasons why Pyke would go to the pandora and SF would be needed to transport troops to the pandora, which could give reason for people to join both SF and pyke even more

+Support

As much as I hate Pyke running around and the ISD and being mischievous, I think it is a good idea to encourage more non office activity. as long as the rewards aren't ridiculous and it isn't being done every 2 minutes.

• Like 1

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster