Should I be Marshal  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Marshal

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name (IGN): Pizzaguy

Regiment Applying For: Starfighters

Reason for Seeking the Position of Commander:

I'm driven to become a commander of the Starfighter Corps because ever since I left SF back in December, I've held a deep desire to help restore SF to its former glory. My journey with SF has been filled with memories, and I'm eager to create more not just for myself but for others as well. From the moment I joined SF in May 2022, I've always had a strong desire to contribute to its growth and success. My goal is to inspire others to join SF and motivate them to become future officers and leaders. Through my interactions with SF members, I've formed valuable friendships, and I want to support all of us in our journey. I'm aware that SF is currently in a fragile state, and I'm committed to being the best marshal I can be to help strengthen SF and the Navy branch as a whole. I believe that with this role, I can enhance the SF experience for everyone.

Total Game Time on the Server: 1,419 Hours ---> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1012680720

Understanding the Main Purpose of a Commander for a Branch:

The primary purpose of a commander is to lead and support their battalion. In this role, you hold significant authority, and it's crucial to use that authority for the betterment of SF. As a commander, it's essential to be a role model for all SF members, setting an example of how to behave and perform effectively in various situations. Active leadership is another vital aspect. Maintaining high activity levels is essential, as it's difficult to inspire others to be active if you're not active yourself. A commander should lead by example and demonstrate the expected behavior within SF. Teaching and mentoring are also key responsibilities. You should educate new members on how to be a Starfighter, whether that involves teaching them how to fly or how to interact within the SF and Naval community. Furthermore, a commander should exhibit strong leadership skills, ensuring that their instructions are followed and that they have a presence not only within SF but also within the broader community.

Why Should You Be Trusted to Be a Commander:

You should place your trust in me as a commander based on my proven track record. I served as SF command for just over 9 months over the past year or so. My Reason for leaving before was to focus on my life and other means.  Currently, I am the most active SF member, with a history of consistently meeting quotas and exceeding expectations. I have never received a strike or warning and take pride in my dedication and work ethic. In the past, I've contributed significantly to SF, including co-founding Onyx Squad with my former commander and revamping numerous SF documents. I have a solid understanding of the responsibilities that come with being a commander and have worked closely with high command. I'm dedicated to maintaining SF as a safe space for roleplay and friendships. By assuming this role, I aim to bring increased activity to The Star Fighter Core and hope to   earned the trust of the current command, and I hope to earn yours as well. I have already made Changes to SF by adding back enlisted and I hope to add more.

Online Availability:

I can be online most days after 6 pm EST and am available for most of the day on weekends.

Warnings/Strikes:

I have no warnings or strikes on my record.

Edited by Pizzaguy11

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

• Pizzaguy11 changed the title to Pizzaguys Marshal Application
On 9/19/2023 at 8:57 PM, Milky Way said:

+Support

+Good at his job

+Carrying SF

+Good attitude 

+Deserving of position

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

52 minutes ago, Engi_Gaming said:

+ Support!

-I've known Pizzaguy for a while now! 

- He gets stuff done.

-He's Reviving SF as a whole.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

+Support

Well known in the community, currently carrying SF when it desperately needs it, and definitely active on the server consistently.

Stormtrooper Vice Commander | Senior Moderator | Game Master X

Former: Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -