1. 1. Should I be a Lieutenant?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Aaron Faustin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11936125

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: I've held this position for several years, I have maintained a higher level of activity in this position for a little over a month in preparation.

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Throughout my time here, I believe I have consistently demonstrated activity, dedication, and commitment to the server itself as well as my roles and responsibilities within the server, including my position of Sergeant Major in the police department. I also believe I am a go-to person for advice and leadership, and someone who is willing to engage with new players and specifically new OFCs to help them acclimate. I am deeply committed to leveraging my experience and leadership skills that I have gained throughout my years in this community. Some things about me that i think would benefit PD are, I enjoy problem solving and increasing efficiency/productivity which is true of me in real life as well, but most of all I like seeing the byproduct of good leadership and mentorship and seeing what people can become and how far they can go. It's a wonderful reward to be given. Lastly, I'd just really like to show that PD is more than a steppingstone to other departments. When done right, we are a beautiful and necessary department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png