Ban Appeal

Fabian Fox

Steam Name: Heart Fabian Foxx (Eris at time of ban)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209875798

Ingame Name: Forgot but most likely "Comfortable Doug" at time of ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Weiss

Reason for Ban: FailRP | MRDM | Activating Warhead

Dispute: I know what I did was wrong. I had all the warnings and I ignored them. I chose to ignore them I will not denied this. I wanted to do something fun in the later hours of the day and I did the wrong thing. I wish to show that I am a better person/player and will do my best to follow the rules set in the SCP Server. I honestly did not know that a D-Class was perma-bannable and that is a mistake on my part. I did not use common sense nor did I pay attention to the rules and warnings that were there for me to see and read. I wish to show that I have improved as a roleplayer and will not break the server rules again as best as I can. At the time I did not think about the consequences that my actions would have on the server. I know that asking for a second chance here is unlikely to be approved based on my actions, but I have grown out of doing such recklessness on gaming servers. I do wish to better myself as an SCP roleplayer and show what I can do again, but I understand if I am denied.

Current: No one to worry about...

Ex Imperial Commando VCMDR Sev | Crimson Squad Lead Reaper | Ex-Scout Sniper Lead | Fixer for 2 weeks

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT