Do you agree?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

Battalion Name: Tank Trooper

Job/Class Name: Shore Trooper

Model Path:

- Current model: models/player/bunny/coastal_defence_garrison/shoretrooper_trooper.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: rw_sw_e22 | rw_sw_dlt19 | rw_sw_k16 | rw_sw_shield_imp 

Health:

- Current: 300

Armor: 

- Current: 100

Description (Optional): This is the enlisted job for Shore. We made the weapon choice so the shore enlisted can excel at frontline defense.

Job/Class Name: Shoretrooper heavy

Model Path: 

- Current model: models/player/bunny/coastal_defence_garrison/shoretrooper_sergeant.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: rw_sw_e22 | rw_sw_z6i | rw_sw_k16 | rw_sw_shield_imp

Health:

- Current: 350

Armor: 

Description (Optional): This is the heavy class for shore we are changing out dp23 for the Z6I to allow the HVY to lay down cover fire for other frontline trooper to advance

Job/Class Name: Shoretrooper NCO

Model Path: 

- Current model: models/player/bunny/coastal_defence_garrison/shoretrooper_lieutenant.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: rw_sw_dlt19 | rw_sw_e22 | rw_sw_dp23 | rw_sw_k16 | rw_sw_shield_imp

Health:

- Current: 400

Armor: 

Description (Optional): This is the NCO job for shore.

Job/Class Name: Shoretrooper Officer

Model Path: 

- Current model: models/player/bunny/coastal_defence_garrison/shoretrooper_commander.mdl | models/player/bunny/coastal_defence_garrison/shoretrooper_officer.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: rw_sw_dlt19 | rw_sw_e22 | rw_sw_huntershotgun | rw_sw_k16 | rw_sw_shield_imp

Health:

- Current: 450

Armor: 

- Current: 150

Description (Optional): This is the Shore officer job. First the reason for the two model path is because on the pack we are using there is a fifth model that can be used for the captain along with the lead of the sub battalion. Also we are changing the DP23 out for the Hunter Shotgun because it will give a chance to fight back at closer range while ordering their men around.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: 

This benefits our community because currently TT are currently suffering from lack of keeping recruits due to lack of retainment it has. This will be the tank trooper's first sub branch ever and will also bring more members to the tank trooper as well. The reason for the amount of job slots is because this will be the first sub battalion for TT. The reasoning for the imperial shields is to be a true defensive battalion we will use the shields to be a defensive wall while other troopers shoot over them. As for a final reason we should have this added is because members all around the community agree that shore was one of the best ST sub battalions before it’s removal and it would be great to re-add it because before it was proven to be a popular addition.

Edited by SeniorDeer957
Misspelling

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

+ Support 

I’m all for Tank getting a sub branch but I feel like there’s too many jobs being requested. You could easily combine the NCO and Officer job and add rules in the SOP in accordance to body groups and other things. But that may just be my own personal preference.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+support

i swear shoretroopers existed before yo

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.