Warning Appeal - Devil Doc

Devil Doc

Your In-game Name: Devil Doc

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589296216

The admin's name in-game: Versa

What warning did you receive: RDM

When did you receive this warning: 9/2/2023

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

I was running around research bunks during our command meeting.  Running, gunning shooting.  I shot Domz and he laughed.  Shot me back etc.  I did the same thing to my reporter.  Got pulled into a sit and warned.

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was warned for RDM in bunks.  Me and my command members deathmatch in Research bunks all the time.  Its fun.  I really don't understand how warning someone for RDM while in an OOC area is valid.  CI RDMs eachother everywhere and anytime someone gets reported for it, it gets thrown out because "Oh thats just CI"

Evidence the warning is false:
I am unable to access the render feature in !blogs since Im ET,  But essentially what youd see is just a combat initiation in Research Bunks.

he did not tell me he was in spawn in the render it was out of bunks on my side if this was true i deeply apologize for this mess up i will try to get that sorted 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

3 hours ago, Lovelock said:

I am going to give this a +support now as I know everyone RDMs each other in bunks

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

I am going to add, Consensual RDM is still RDM. However with this being an Out Of Character (OOC) setting, I will remove the warn, as TDM in Bunks is religiously used to pass time, Lets just keep it in bunks though.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |