Filler's Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Protector Application

Filler

Good enough to become Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Protector?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Good enough to become Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Centurion Guard Filler

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become Vice Sovereign to help and to make Royal Guard a better regiment.

I have been in Royal Guard since I have joined the server and have loved being here. As such I deeply care for Royal Guard's success and there are some flaws that I would like to try and solve, or find a middle ground. With my knowledge and experience I do believe I can make change within the Royal Guard battalion that can benefit all of us. Additionally, due to my time in Gaminglight, I can solve a lot of stumps and find the best possible way to fix a problem.

Additionally I am an Australian, this means Royal Guard will have a nearly 24/7 command team, which can really help as people are able to contact a Vice Sovereign at any time of day. I would also like to improve Royal Guard's enjoyment as a lot of Royal Guards goes inactive due to lack of activity of VIPs. Royal Guard would needs more activity, and I will be a active Vice Sovereign and will make people are getting on and  doing quotas. I am a more laid back type of person which is good for Royal Guard as it shows that we are a fun little community, but I am very much capable being strict when required.

Overall, I my desire to become a Vice Sovereign is to help improve Royal Guard in any and all ways possible. Royal Guard should be the role models of the server as we are the most recognizable people on ship, and I will make this reality.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,639:23 At time of writing

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The most important role of a Vice Command, and in this case Vice Sovereign Protector, is to support the regiment's Commander (Sovereign Protector) by being the first to addressing any arising issues or challenges. Additionally, they are responsible for maintaining and updating essential battalion-related documents, including the roster and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Ensuring the currency of all information is crucial, and they are accountable for promptly addressing and resolving problems and suggestions.

The Vice Sovereign's duties extend to overseeing the training and preparedness of Officers and NCOs for leadership roles. They play a vital role in implementing appropriate disciplinary actions for those who require them. Moreover, they act as the main spokesperson for their respective regiments, being readily available for lower-ranking individuals or representatives from other regiments to listen to their concerns and issues.

It is essential for Vice Commanders and Commanders to function as a cohesive team to eliminate any doubts about their competency in performing their duties. They should communicate effectively with each other and report any issues they cannot resolve internally to higher-ranking authorities. This collaborative approach ensures the smooth and effective functioning of the regiment's command structure.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I can assure you that my experience as a Commander on other games has prepared me for the role of Vice Sovereign, even though I haven't served as one on this server yet. I am fully aware of the responsibilities and expectations that come with being a commander, and I am familiar with the do's and don'ts in such a position.

Rest assured, I am committed the Royal Guard. I have no intentions of seeking opportunities elsewhere, and I am dedicated to making the Royal Guard my permanent regiment. Even if not chosen now, I will patiently await the possibility of being selected in the future.

The encouragement and support and help from others have inspired me to consider applying for the role of Vice Sovereign. I don't wish to let down those who trust and believe in me. If given the opportunity, I will handle the position with utmost care and responsibility.

Moreover, I possess the ability to handle stressful situations effectively. If challenges arise, I will persist and not give up easily. I am determined to overcome any obstacles that come my way.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for the position. I hope to earn your trust and be given the chance to serve as your next Vice Sovereign.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm online mostly during my afternoons which are the server's off hours, but I do strive to get on during early in the morning any chance I have to help Royal Guard.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 RDM as people got into my way of kill orders

spacer.png

Centurion Guard | Saber Guard Lead Primus | Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, Filler said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Centurion Guard Filler

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become Vice Sovereign to help and to make Royal Guard a better regiment.

I have been in Royal Guard since I have joined the server and have loved being here. As such I deeply care for Royal Guard's success and there are some flaws that I would like to try and solve, or find a middle ground. With my knowledge and experience I do believe I can make change within the Royal Guard battalion that can benefit all of us. Additionally, due to my time in Gaminglight, I can solve a lot of stumps and find the best possible way to fix a problem.

Additionally I am an Australian, this means Royal Guard will have a nearly 24/7 command team, which can really help as people are able to contact a Vice Sovereign at any time of day. I would also like to improve Royal Guard's enjoyment as a lot of Royal Guards goes inactive due to lack of activity of VIPs. Royal Guard would needs more activity, and I will be a active Vice Sovereign and will make people are getting on and  doing quotas. I am a more laid back type of person which is good for Royal Guard as it shows that we are a fun little community, but I am very much capable being strict when required.

Overall, I my desire to become a Vice Sovereign is to help improve Royal Guard in any and all ways possible. Royal Guard should be the role models of the server as we are the most recognizable people on ship, and I will make this reality.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,639:23 At time of writing

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The most important role of a Vice Command, and in this case Vice Sovereign Protector, is to support the regiment's Commander (Sovereign Protector) by being the first to addressing any arising issues or challenges. Additionally, they are responsible for maintaining and updating essential battalion-related documents, including the roster and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Ensuring the currency of all information is crucial, and they are accountable for promptly addressing and resolving problems and suggestions.

The Vice Sovereign's duties extend to overseeing the training and preparedness of Officers and NCOs for leadership roles. They play a vital role in implementing appropriate disciplinary actions for those who require them. Moreover, they act as the main spokesperson for their respective regiments, being readily available for lower-ranking individuals or representatives from other regiments to listen to their concerns and issues.

It is essential for Vice Commanders and Commanders to function as a cohesive team to eliminate any doubts about their competency in performing their duties. They should communicate effectively with each other and report any issues they cannot resolve internally to higher-ranking authorities. This collaborative approach ensures the smooth and effective functioning of the regiment's command structure.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I can assure you that my experience as a Commander on other games has prepared me for the role of Vice Sovereign, even though I haven't served as one on this server yet. I am fully aware of the responsibilities and expectations that come with being a commander, and I am familiar with the do's and don'ts in such a position.

Rest assured, I am committed the Royal Guard. I have no intentions of seeking opportunities elsewhere, and I am dedicated to making the Royal Guard my permanent regiment. Even if not chosen now, I will patiently await the possibility of being selected in the future.

The encouragement and support and help from others have inspired me to consider applying for the role of Vice Sovereign. I don't wish to let down those who trust and believe in me. If given the opportunity, I will handle the position with utmost care and responsibility.

Moreover, I possess the ability to handle stressful situations effectively. If challenges arise, I will persist and not give up easily. I am determined to overcome any obstacles that come my way.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for the position. I hope to earn your trust and be given the chance to serve as your next Vice Sovereign.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm online mostly during my afternoons which are the server's off hours, but I do strive to get on during early in the morning any chance I have to help Royal Guard.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 RDM as people got into my way of kill orders

+ Support

+ Good activity, but in Australia timezone 😭

+ Been here a while

+ Lots of experience

- Would want him to work on his respectfulness, and stuff like that, has a tendancy to curse at people a lot, kinda makes me feel ehhhh

• 2 weeks later...