Inquisitorious trooper model change and loadout additon

Reddington

With this change the Inquisitorious Trooper will be able to be used by any IQ or Purge Member. While on this job you will be permitted into PCP and will follow the same SOP as you would on your Purge or IQ job. People who are not in Purge or IQ may not use this level job

Battalion/Jobs targeted: Inquisitorious Trooper (level 175)

Link to current models that are requested to be replaced (if replacing): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1239719074&searchtext=gonzo+ren
- Content size: 11MB

Link to new models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2940963044&searchtext=Purge+Trooper
- Content size: 28MB

How would this benefit the server (will it help battalion/server activity and how?): I belive giving this job a new model would make it more used as currently people barely play on it, the current model is quite bad in my opinion and making it look cool would bring people in. Making it available to only IQ and Purge and making it following the same SOP would give Purge and IQ a new Job to utilize wich has more health. 

If the new pack is larger in size, do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?: I do belive so, i believe making this job look better will bring in more people to play on it

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: DC-15A (Purge), Cross Arms, Cross Arms (Infront), DC-15S(Purge), DC-17(Purge), Electrostaff, DLT-19 
- Add: 

- Elctroblades(FX)

- Electrohammer(FX)

- Z-6I

- Remove: N/A
Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): The changes would make this job more viable for everyone in Purge, its a job you can only use with a high level and it dosent take away from your normal loadout and it rewards you for getting to the level needed for this job

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif