Locus's ShotSpotter Suggestion - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? -  I wish to sett this gmodstore addon or a customized verison of it added.

Why should we add it? - I believe that this should be added because it'll help add more RP as people tend to pop off shots in the city which in all reality if we are big enough to have an FBI Field Office, a builden with multiple tactical units and be headquarters for the state troopers of the state along with us having a fairly large police department in RP I do believe we would have this in all reality. A ShotSpotter also can add RP for all departments and criminals as murders will need to play their cards correctly and actually hide from the shotspotter. They can also be hacked which adds even more RP for crim and gov as gov would need to check for them to see if they were hacked and the criminals would need to find them. It would also maybe breath life to some departments as it won't just be robbery to shoot out to robbery

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of adding a shotspotter in game is it allows RP and we can have it so that if you wanta murder someone you needa think it out not just run into an allyway and shoot the person. Another advantage is it'll give state more to do and hopfully make them be more active as spotspotters would be less likely on outskirts compared to the inner parts of the city such as ghetto, indust, and the inner city it self. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/fleodon-s-gunshot-spotter-detects-gunshots-bank-robberies-and-explosives

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png