Jbane56's Drill Sound Reduction/Alteration Suggestion - Denied

Jbane56

What you want to see? - Either the reduction in noise produced by the illegal drill, or the change in the rules to make the sound metagame. 

Why should we add it? - If gov cant raid your base off of the sound of printers, why should they be able to raid off the sound of the drills. It honestly doesnt make sense

What are the advantages of having this? - Making gov do more work instead of "oh i heard the bass noise from illegal drill lets raid"

Who is it mainly for? - Crim but also everyone

-Support 

The whole point of it being loud is so that we can hear it. I don't exactly see the issue as it can be a high reward high risk type situation. I have seen some criminal bases that put it so far in the back its nearly impossible to hear and if you can hear it you have to be around for a good minute to figure out if its the large or small one. 

You guys just need to figure out a way to keep it far enough away. 

In my own opinion its not that loud considering you're mining into the ground it would be much louder in reality. 

Also a printer isn't digging into the ground so I don't exactly see the whole point of bring that into play. If the money printers start digging into the ground I would get it but they don't the miners do. 

Overall I think its more than fair as any government offical who does decide to raid needs to hope their choice to raid was correct and not wrong. If they raid due to a small printer just report them to their respective command. 

TLDR: Printers don't dig into the ground the miner does so the sound makes sense. Its a 50/50 chance so the gov need to be sure before doing a raid. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

The whole point of it being loud is so that we can hear it. I don't exactly see the issue as it can be a high reward high risk type situation. I have seen some criminal bases that put it so far in the back its nearly impossible to hear and if you can hear it you have to be around for a good minute to figure out if its the large or small one. 

You guys just need to figure out a way to keep it far enough away. 

In my own opinion its not that loud considering you're mining into the ground it would be much louder in reality. 

Also a printer isn't digging into the ground so I don't exactly see the whole point of bring that into play. If the money printers start digging into the ground I would get it but they don't the miners do. 

Overall I think its more than fair as any government offical who does decide to raid needs to hope their choice to raid was correct and not wrong. If they raid due to a small printer just report them to their respective command. 

TLDR: Printers don't dig into the ground the miner does so the sound makes sense. Its a 50/50 chance so the gov need to be sure before doing a raid. 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5