• NO

What is your in-game name?: Jantunen

What is your steam name?: julmajan96

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:624879799

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4.5month

What date did you make your forums account?  july 30 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1496251750_clip(2).thumb.JPG.0eefd03e38bbc7953aa5cd6c6955815f.JPG

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

? You will be tested on it: ok

Timezone: (UTC+3)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): i give

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

believe I could excel as a moderator due to my strong communication skills and ability to foster a welcoming environment. I have consistently shown a respectful and positive demeanor in various online communities, which I believe is crucial for maintaining a healthy atmosphere.

I am dedicated to promoting constructive conversations and ensuring that all members feel valued and heard. My empathetic nature allows me to handle conflicts diplomatically and find common ground.

I possess the patience to listen to different viewpoints and the willingness to learn and adapt. I understand the importance of enforcing community guidelines fairly and consistently.

In conclusion, while I may not have previous moderator experience, my dedication to promoting positive interactions, respectful communication, and conflict resolution would enable me to effectively contribute to the role. I am committed to upholding the values of the community and ensuring a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

1.Stay Calm: Maintain your composure and remain calm. Do not let their aggressive language affect your professionalism.

2.Communication: Politely inform the player that their behavior is not acceptable and that you are there to address the issue. Explain the rules and consequences clearly.

3.Document: Keep a record of their actions and any offensive language they use. This documentation can be useful if further actions need to be taken.

4.Warn and Explain: Issue a warning about their behavior and explain the consequences of their actions. Remind them that maintaining a respectful environment is important for everyone's enjoyment.

5.Offer Resolution: Give them an opportunity to explain their side of the story. Sometimes, players may not fully understand the rules or the impact of their actions.

6.Enforce Consequences: If the player continues to be aggressive and disrespectful, take appropriate action according to the server's rules. This might involve temporary or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the behavior.

7.De-escalate: If the situation escalates further, consider temporarily muting or removing the player from the server to prevent further disruption while you address the issue.

8.Follow Guidelines: Always follow the server's guidelines for handling disruptive behavior. Ensure that your actions are consistent and fair to all players.

9.Educate: After addressing the immediate issue, take the opportunity to educate the player about the importance of respectful behavior and the impact of their actions on others.

10.Remain Professional: Throughout the process, maintain a professional and respectful demeanor. Your role is to enforce the rules and ensure a positive gaming experience for everyone.

+support

seems to have the basic requirements for TMOD

I've never had a negative interaction with you and you seem to be a reasonably calm individual that would make a good staff member. 

Good app

the ONLY negative that could come out of you being accepted I think is that your accent is very difficult to understand at times, I know from playing EMS with you that sometimes I just cant understand what youre saying, and while this isnt a bad thing, sometimes already frustrated people in admin sits can be harder to console if they cant understand you clearly. However this isnt a bad thing at all, just something to be noted.

Edited by Jbane56
additions

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png