Applying for Delta-5

SeloryiaTheSilly

Name:                                                                                     Sierra

Steam ID:                                                                               https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293921149

Discord Name:                                                                      Yelena @selena_blu

Rank and branch:                                                                 SEC OFC

List any punishments you have been given:                      N/A - Negative

Why do you want to join Delta-5?:                                   I have the knowledge and understanding of CQB. Im interested in Tactical Squads

Why should we let you into Delta-5?                               Before I applied to this job I worked with 4th Echelon. 4th Echelon was a clandestine special operations and counter-terrorism unit.
                                                                                           Later I retired. At Somepoint they had use for me but it was all betrayal afterwards.
                                                                                           Through my Work Experience I gained knowledge and understanding of CQB.
                                                                                           Not just maneuvering through rooms and Obstacles but also Communication and Teamwork.

That's why I want to apply for Delta-5.

- Support
steamid is wrong
level 13
Not a ton of play time
Application needs a TON of work.

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

35 minutes ago, SeloryiaTheSilly said:

What do you mean with Steam ID is wrong ?

Like I said to you before to look over applications that have been accepted to gain an understanding and by the looks of your application you have failed to listen to me also I am giving a -Support

Denied

your application has been denied, because there wasn't anything related to Delta-5 in it.
-you didn't confirm to uphold the rules.
-and what you want to have / desire when your in D-5.
(Also when applying next time use the SteamId that you gave later.)

you may re-apply in 48 hours.

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

• Mary locked this topic