Drilling Suggestion - Completed

Aaron Faustin

This suggestion is for a few minor things related to the drilling update

What you want to see? - 

1. Decrease the sound a little bit.

2. Make them moveable like printers and shit. Maybe give them like a base so they stand upright better.

3. Give them an interface with a collection button so that they dont have to actually spawn in.

Why should we add it? - 

1. It's a little noisy.

2. Placing them can be a little annoying since you can't fix it's location.

3. No chance of ores dropping out of map, cleaner look, easier to take care of.

What are the advantages of having this? - Reasons above

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals.

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+ Support

• Big fan of moving them that would be very helpful
  • and the collector would help with lag and don't have to worry about them getting away
Edited by Mr. Rob

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

4 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+ Support

• and the collector would help with lag and don't have to worry about them getting away

Another thing could be upgrades. But not just "speed and rare chance materials increase" make a couple trees where you can select one or two resources to exclusively mine at a time, then the rarer ones will still have a chance to spawn so it's not complete RNG which materials you're mainly receiving. 

I know pickaxes are being added later on, but having specific material nodes around the map that you can target would be nice too. So you can go out and manually mine while you have the drills at home base. 

On 8/21/2023 at 4:48 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...