RussTime's LT Application

RussTime

Rank You are Applying For: LT / Lieutenant

In-Game Name: RussTime

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52610084

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST (Central Standard Time)

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to LT because of a few things I have that are what I believe main points for someone to hold a command position. These few things are of course activity, dedication, and perseverance. Another main thing that I believe for a good reason to become LT is my experience from the past including other servers out of GL. I have amassed most likely over 2 years of leading across many ranks from a Commander position to starting officer. Just only the ranks I hold currently throughout all the departments I am in, have either me being a command member or a high ranking FTO. EMS is my most longest standing position of which I have been through a lot with whether that being from reviving it from a total of 6 people to even maintaining it as of now with our numbers around 40. To sum up everything, I believe I should be LT because of my daily activity, dedication to anything that is given to me, and my perseverance to see it through as well as using my past and current experience to make PD not only better now, but better in the future.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 8/15/2023 at 1:28 AM, Mr. Rob said:

+support

• very active
  • great guy
  • does amazing leading his departments
  • would be a great addition to PD low command

+Support

He put in a lot of time within PD smh i’m jealous. Think he really deserves the promotion, will do good within PD command.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 2:28 AM, Mr. Rob said:

+support

• very active
  • great guy
  • does amazing leading his departments
  • would be a great addition to PD low command

ive never commented on one of these bc im not sure im allowed to, but regardless russtime is among few that do deserve the lt position, goodluck

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• Rocky locked this topic