J3fff's Nu7 Application (coming back)

J3fff

In Game Name: J3fff
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:236706908
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): g4rp1ays
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 5 years ago (am an old member)

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): Because i wish to come back and i do not have reserves anywhere so why not try back in the Nu7, during my golden hours (when i was not inactive), i have proven to be a good leader and a good team player, i always put my effort into stuff which is why life caught up to me. so i hope to find a new step again here and try to meet this new generation of people, i hope to see you well and hope to contain scps again soon enough

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here: was an ex EARCH, got preoccupied with life leading with my inactivity hence why i was removed

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. : Research - RAM ; Nu7 - CPL ; RnD - EARCH

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: of course

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;