1. 1. should i be staff

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:Jackson

What is your steam name?:Jackson113387

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:121381341

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Jackson113387

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, a few years back now i was a dark rp admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around 2021 

What date did you make your forums account? 8/8/2021 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? https://imgur.com/a/2TrkEHY

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No 

Have you read the staff handbook? I did 

Timezone: est. 

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe I deserve it because I have always loved this server granted at times i was a little immature but I have been nice and kind to other players and I really want to be able to help everyone out and be apart of your amazing team, I'm also going to try being active most of the week some days I might not be able to due to work issues and such but I believe I can do a good job as admin and hopefully make everyone I help happy. I hope if I get approved I can get to know all of you as all of you get to know me and I can deal with sits accordingly and efficiently, I promise I will always follow the handbook and make sure to listen to my higher ups and never ever abuse my power, I hope as you all read this it gave you enough to decide if I'm rejected or accepted.  

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? ask them to all calm down and let eachother talk and if that doesent work ask a higher up if you can mute them for a min while everyone has a chance to talk.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? i dont know if  this is the best way but i feel like you should ask the person reporting them for any proof they have and if they have none maybe send them back and spectate the abuser and see if he does it again.

8 hours ago, Sulfur said:

Seems like more “i would love to join the staff team” then actual reasons why you should join

-support

I'm sorry it seems like that but that was not my intention 

8 hours ago, Sprink said:

Which trail do you plan on moderating?

-Support

I'm sorry I'm really confused on what you mean Could you please reword it?

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT