Dr. Wolfe's Nu-7 Warrant Officer Application

Jaiden The Maiden

Name (As it appears on roster): Dr. Wolfe

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: I want to become a command member in Nu-7 because I set a goal for myself when I joined Nu-7 years ago to become command. I want to achieve that goal I believe I am now in a state where I can be a good fit in Nu-7 command. Nu-7 was the second branch I ever joined on SCP-RP and is the branch I have spent most of my time on the server in it was the branch that got me into GL. But it wasn't the role of an MTF dealing with CI and SCP's it was the people in the branch itself that made me stay the people I got to meet and interact with. I feel that since Nu-7 has brought me many a good time I want to be able to give back to the branch that allowed me to have a lot of fun. I want to become command because I want to allow Nu-7 to keep growing as a branch I want to reward those that do good in Nu-7. I want to be able to not only grow my knowledge as command but also pass that on to others. I want others to learn from command so that one day so maybe one day they can become command. I want tp help keep Nu-7 a thriving branch and be able to teach others and show them all I know.

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: I believe I would make a great member of Nu-7 command because I have a good deal of experience being command on SCP but also Mil-RP. I was a 2LT in E-11 and have been DoRD twice as well as acting HRD for a short time and on Mil-RP I was a LTC in USAF and part of their SF I was a COL in MP and also part of their SF I was a MAJ in DI and I was a WO in the Army as well as part of the 75th Rangers on Icefuse Mil-RP. I have been a part of GL for some time now going on about 3 years I believe and I have spent a lot of time in Nu-7. I only have 2 warns across all GL servers and both are at least a year old I do not get strikes very often and most of the time when I do get one it's for missing a meeting. I get along well with others for the most part and I am pretty laid back I don't take things too seriously and mostly focus on having a good time with others but I do know when not to be joking around and stuff I am dedicated to things I put my mind to like when I was making up 99% of all Recon Division activity in E-11. Overall I feel that I have had enough time on the server and enough time in leadership positions to make myself a good choice for command even at my current rank.

Edited by Jaiden The Maiden

SCP-RP Ranks | Former E-11 2LT/ DoRD x2  Former Nu-7 WO | Vanny 2.0

Military-RP Ranks | Former USAF LTC/MAJCOM Former MP COL/INSCOM Former DI MAJ

Founder of Gaming Light After Dark

"A female specimen has captured me. She's walking me now" - Ex E-11 1LT Maz

On 8/10/2023 at 9:33 AM, Jaiden The Maiden said:

CPL (Rank requirement is voided as stated by Fool)

y'all fucking blind? anyways uh +support they're active

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 8/9/2023 at 11:48 PM, Warthog said:

+support

see you active a lot on Nu7, havent had any problems with you, and the app is solid.

On 8/9/2023 at 6:03 PM, Jaiden The Maiden said:

Why people don't see it, come on bro 💀 

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy