cocomitsko

Should i become a Tank Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a Tank Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1.       What’s your in-game name?  COCO

2.       What’s your SteamID as shown on the roster?  STEAM_0:0:141818974

3.       How long have you been on the server?  14/07/23 is the date I joined. about 23 days

4. How many warns on Gamingligth servers do you have? 0 warnings

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?   

The reason I want to be an Officer for Tank is that I deeply care and want to provide support for the regiment to grow and become bigger and better than ever before. I’m an active NCO that enjoy giving the Tank enlisted things to do while I’m on job, varying from SIMs, trainings and patrols. I teach the enlisted how to properly be a tank while also making in fun to the best of my ability. I love the battalion and I want to improve it the best I can, which is why I want to become an officer.

6.       What time zone are you in?  CET – Central European Time

7.       What can you do to improve the battalion? 

What I can do to improve the battalion is to be active, Train the NCOs so they can provide activities and be good leaders so our enlisted are in good hands.be kind and caring towards my troopers and other battalions, accept and fulfill my new responsibilities as an eventual Officer. I would also hope I could inspire the NCOs with my activity so that their motivation to play on the server goes to the enlisted as well.

8.      How do you differ from other applicants?

I differ from other applicants in multiple ways, first thing is that I’m one of the most active NCOs on Tank, I’m good friends with other battalions NCOs which will and has enables me to do joint SIMs with the other battalions.  increasing the fun and giving my enlisted new friendships and motivation to play on the server.

+Support
+ Good friend and even better NCO
+ Inspired me to step up and become a Sergeant
+ Always active and is hosting joint-sims with me

Since I have joined I have never once not seen Coco online with me, the activity of this guy is insane and the effort put into this application reflects his dedication to Tank Troopers.

+Support

+dedicated

+very professional

+extremely active

+very friendly with all regiments

I've known COCO from when we both joined the server. Even from then he was very motivated and wanted to be the best person that he ever could. I believe that him being an Officer would bring so much to the Tank Trooper battalion.

2 hours ago, Monolith said:

+Support

+dedicated

+very professional

+extremely active

+very friendly with all regiments

I've known COCO from when we both joined the server. Even from then he was very motivated and wanted to be the best person that he ever could. I believe that him being an Officer would bring so much to the Tank Trooper battalion.

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36