DT C37 VCMDR Application

Brine_2002

Should C37 Become a VCMDR?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should C37 Become a VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No | Need's more work or could Be a little better.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT C37

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

DEATH TROOPER VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Want to become a Vice commander for DT because I Have been one of the longest running Death troopers in the Battalion I have been a VCMDR Equivalent in the past as a Naval I tried to avoid being a VCMDR because I Didn't believe I Was ready but I have been told many times that I Was ready and I'm taking this chance. I've always wanted to lead DT with the Change in my Heart from Those who believed in me I'd like to take the chance and do my best to lead DT as best I can I also did my best to represent DT even as a member of a Redacted Subbranch in DT and Guarded some of the VIPS As best I Can even if the VIP Was alone and only had RG.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a lot of activity on this server Here are my Battel metrics to prove it https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/924409984 this will show how Active I Can be.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Branch command is to oversee the branch to its fullest extent and capability they are to also do roster updates every day and report any problems of the branch to their Superiors & overseers as well as focus on doing Updates to the branch itself and to Check their activity at all times. and maintain the structure of the Chain of command and encourage Teamwork and prevent infighting in the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I Should be trusted because I'm very active I'm on all day and available when I can get on I bean a Naval Vice commander in the past as well as a Havoc 1LT When Havoc was around & A IQ Overseer This proves I Have experience in the past and I Bean learning my mistakes at times I've also my time being a MAJ+ In DT I have been learning something to help me improve my role as a MAJ+ in DT. I'll make sure to do my best as a Leader to help DT and ensure that DT Is active and try to fill in the missing hole of the DT Command team. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I Can be Online every day whenever I Can.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I Have no warnings at this Time.

Note: This app may be Short but I Did the best I Can.

Edited by Brine_2002

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

+Major Support
Ever since i have joined Gaminglight, Brine / C37 has always been helping me since the beginning and I believe he will make a Fine DT commander.
- He knows the duties and responsibilities well
-Can be trusted as a VCMDR

Edited by BigBoyNavalTankIQandRG

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

On 8/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, BigBoyNavalTankIQandRG said:

+Major Support
Ever since i have joined Gaminglight, Brine / C37 has always been helping me since the beginning and I believe he will make a Fine DT commander.
- He knows the duties and responsibilities well
-Can be trusted as a VCMDR

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

I see him on the server basically every day. Very serious and dedicated member of Deathtroopers, would like to see what he can offer as a Vice Commander!

Former Regimental - Stormtrooper Commander | Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major/Seeker

Former Staff - Senior Moderator | Game Master X

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -

On 8/17/2023 at 9:41 AM, Unholy said:

+ Support
+ Very well written application
+ Active and dedicated officer

Shout out to mah homie brine 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister