Elapin's Fear RP Warn Appeal- Accepted

[GL] Elapin

Your In-game:Elapin

The admin's name in-game: Ion

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A (Dont know)

What warning did you receive: Fear RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/Xcp6vrZkZXKA

Why do you think this warn was false: 
1: The criminal initiated the situation by adverting mugdrop 30k or die, in this situation I was already in the car with another government official making it 2v1 player vs player fear rp. Even if the government official is afk, the ratio is still higher for government meaning I'm not under any fearrp. The player was clearly attempting to copbait me into getting mugged which is why I got in the car with another government official to get a higher ratio. If he tells me to get out the car, he isnt saying any specific name on who meaning I dont have to get out also cause its an armored government vehicle. After he killed the other officer, fear rp no longer applies and I have the right to shoot him since PVP Combat has been engaged. 

Any extra information: If anyone needs video evidence to look, i have a video but its too long to post im ps so just dm me or tell me and I can screen share the video to you guys no edits or anything. 
-SA BruceyBoyo said it wasn't fear rp
-After consulting with the warning staff member and showing him my POV and clip, he also agreed the warn should be removed

+Support

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• Will unlocked this topic
  • Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Will changed the title to Elapin's Fear RP Warn Appeal- Accepted