Shots/MP5's Application for DT VCMDR

Greenguy8472

Do you think i am ready for DT VCMDR?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i am ready for DT VCMDR?

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)  

DT MAJ MP5 | DT F16

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Deathtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I am interested in becoming the Vice Commander of the Deathtrooper Battalion for several reasons.

To begin with it's important to address the fact that we have been operating without a Vice Commander, for the two months which has presented some challenges within the battalion. Appointing a Vice Commander would greatly benefit our battalion. Personally I have a passion for the Deathtrooper Battalion and a strong commitment to its success. Having been a member of the battalion, for quite some time now I've had the opportunity to observe how it functions and understand how I can contribute effectively. As Vice Commander I am confident that I can bring perspectives to promote unity among our members and collaborate closely with our commanding officers to boost morale and achieve our objectives. 

Having served as the lead of Unit TI 23 I've gained insights into commanding troops while developing my leadership abilities. This experience has reinforced my capacity to guide and support fellow members making me well suited to contribute to the growth and success of the Deathtrooper Battalion.

To sum it up I'm enthusiastic, about taking on the role of Vice Commander in order to fill the current leadership vacancy. I'm eager to utilize my passion and dedication, for the units success while leveraging my leadership experience to enhance effectiveness and boost morale within the battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 1,069 hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Several main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

Acting as a link between the battalion and high command, addressing concerns and issues from both sides. Additionally, communicating the needs of the DT (Deathtroopers) such as loadout changes or updating documents to enhance battalion operations.

Leading and facilitating weekly meetings, ensuring everyone is informed and updated about any changes.

Recognizing and promoting command officers who consistently perform their duties exceptionally. The responsibility of promoting command officers is limited to Vicommander+.

Commanding and guiding their troops during various operations, including events, missions, and other situations that require clear and effective orders.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I believe that I should be trusted with a Vice Commander position as I have undergone significant personal growth and transformation. In the past, my behavior was questionable at best, and I regret many of my actions, which led to multiple warnings. However, I am dedicated to the Deathtrooper Battalion, and I have worked hard to demonstrate that I have changed and am no longer that person.  I have also shown to both those inside and outside of the Deathtrooper battalion that I am a competent individual who does what needs to be done, I step up to tasks assigned to me and complete them to the best of my abilities. I have done my best to improve relationships between DT and other battalions, occasionally hopping in their channels to hang out, talk and address issues, I also have taken all of the DT meeting notes for the past few weeks, the only two I have missed were when I was on LOA.

7. How often can you be Online?

For at least 4 hours a Day. (May vary slightly due to real life reasons)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

Yes, 18. As I mentioned earlier, the mistakes I made in the past are now behind me, and I feel deep shame for my past actions. To be honest, I even hesitated about applying for this because of it. However, I want to assure you that I have undergone significant personal growth and positive changes since then and that I am a different person.

Edited by Greenguy8472

SNR MOD | DT VCMDR MP5 | DT UN0

Ex: DT F16DT SN03 | Royal Guard VII Shots | Senior Pilot Shots | Medical Master Sergeant Shots | Pyke Sentinel HOR Shots

12 hours ago, EREX5768 said:

+Massive Support

-Showing that you can grow as a person and a leader is a very good thing

-I see him online a lot

-I think he are ready for this position

-I think that he knows what he has to do and is ready to do it

23 hours ago, EREX5768 said:

+Massive Support

-Showing that you can grow as a person and a leader is a very good thing

-I see him online a lot

-I think he are ready for this position

-I think that he knows what he has to do and is ready to do it