QOL Printer Suggestion - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - Add one additional printer rack to the Platinum section of the entity store and change the two customs printers to two printers on our normal printer addon instead that can be put into this rack. 

Why should we add it? - They would take up less space and look nicer, It would be far more consistent, AND my favorite part is that it would mean with a third rack, someone with every printer available would perfectly be able to fit them all.

What are the advantages of having this? - Quality of Life, Less space taken, more aesthetic, more consistent.

Who is it mainly for? - All crims!

Links to any content - Not Applicable.

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

+Support

would ve a nice thing to have, but i kinda like the large/small custom printers as is. Makes for a nice way to block off a section of a corner without using props, but i would like to see a suggestion where the bronze custom printer gets upped to 4 total as compensation for the large/small not being switched to the rack. 

- Support

I personally like when there is less entities involved, I rather see a suggestion to change the amount of entities the printers use. Like only having 1 Tier four printer, 1 tier three printer, 1 deluxe afk printer, 1 afk printer, and just one rack.

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...