Filler's Staff Application- Accepted

Filler

What is your in-game name?: Filler

What is your steam name?: [GL] Aussie_Core

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:567689295

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No, this will be my first time.

What date did you start playing on the community? 4 months ago I got really into GMod, though had joined a bit before the beginning of the year.

What date did you make your forums account? Apr 13

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 RDM for accidentally killing someone in my way of a Kill Order.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: AEST/GMT+10

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have been on this server for 4 months now, and I believe it's time for me to do something more than help Royal Guard, but help the whole community. I have stupidly woken up at ungodly hours to help others, mainly within the regiment I'm in, and wanting to start helping out with more of the community. I have worked hard within my battalion to make it as fun as I can by being as friendly as possible, and because of this, I am well liked, rarely getting on someone's bad side. I am also committed to this community hence why I have actively made it pass NCO and is ranked in what some considered Senior Officer position, this commitment means I can be contactable at nearly anytime of the night for the Americans, as well as late in the day. Additionally, being an Australian means that I can be on during GamingNight, when most of the annoying mingers get on. 

In conclusion, I would like to become an TMOD to help out this community more than just helping my battalion as an active staff, especially during minging hours.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First attempt to get them quiet, if they don't, gag them. Ask the reporter for evidence of the MRDM if I didn't see it, or get the evidence myself if I did see it and pull out logs. Confirm that the person did MRDM. Ungag them to ask them questions and their perspective, though if they are still swearing, gag them again. If the scenario calls for it, eg they are new or it was an accident like a RPG, give them a verbal/formal warning and/or jail time, unless they have done it a few times. Otherwise calmly tell them that they have committed MRDM + Staff Disrespect and that they will be getting a Formal Warning and a 5 Day ban. If I'm still a TMOD, request for an admin and jail the person for 300 seconds while waiting.

spacer.png

Centurion Guard | Saber Guard Lead Primus | Senior Moderator