Cliff's Purge Officer Application

Deadly_Mistakes

What Is Your In Game Name?
Cliff

What Is Your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:47588753

How Long Have You Been In Purge?
2 Weeks

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?
I am currently in IQ with the rank of Lord II

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT? [100+ words]
There are several reasons why I would like to become an officer within Purge. First, I have former experience being a CPT within Nova before they were taken away, and I have the knowledge of how to assist my superiors in day to day operations. Second, I want to help the NCOs of the battalion in understanding how to effectively do their duties and assist the new enlisted if they have any questions regarding items about the server or the battalion. Finally, I want to lend a helping hand to my superiors such as SOP updates, Trainings, SIMS, PT (if required), and I want to gain more experience in help leading the battalion . It is for these reasons that I wish to become an officer within Purge.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team? [100+ words]
As I stated above I already have experience within another battalion as an officer. I am a quick learner so I won't have trouble catching on quickly, but I will ask for assistance if something needs thorough explanation so I can deliver the correct information. I can be the go to between the NCOs and the higher ranked officers and command so that there is a steady flow of information being delivered or received. I also don't beat around the bush and I am very direct when it comes to items within the battalion because sometimes a heavy hand is required, but that is a rare occurrence because I don't want to intimidate but to inspire others so that they in turn can do the same. 

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?
I was a CPT In Nova 

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?
I do 

How Many Strikes Do You Have?
None 

Former 8th Brother/2nd Sister | IQ Field Commander 
Former Purple Googles SNRCMDR
Current High IQ