Johan

Should I be Vice Admiral  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Admiral

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Agent Kallus/ Lieutenant Icey

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Vice Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become vice admiral to better the battalion. Naval could use a second vice admiral that is willing right now. I would love to see naval grow as a battalion. Because the endless possibilities within the naval are there. Naval has such an important role within the server. I want to help it grow into something even greater than itself. The battalion and its members are great and I truly enjoy hanging out with everyone. Creating a community within the naval I like the feel of true enjoyment with the battalion. I like to see everyone having a great time and everyone reaching their goals within a battalion. I do my best to improve the current NCO and SO reputation to better help the battalion. The help and change I would like to bring to naval would better the battalion as a whole. I want to create an officer core for the battalion. Build SO the sub-branch because it's such a unique and great sub-branch that I have not seen in many branches. I would like to work with SF as a battalion to co-op to better build between both battalions. So when the naval grows SF also grows as a battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/765492978?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Naval Vice Admiral. To help the Officers learn and understand the role they are put into. To help inform and teach the officer to one day become command members themselves. Because you won't always be there for them. Teach what it means to lead and punish other naval that are not following the rules correctly. They need to know this because they need to understand you have to learn in situations that might be complicated for them. SO as the sub-branch, I would make sure the Deputy and Director of SO are competent and respectful members of the server because they don't just represent the naval but also do in other battalions. I would make sure SO are following the rules and trying to better themselves in and out of the battalions. Make sure The director and deputy teach the SO how to communicate with other battalions and how they could benefit DT and Shock.  

Listening to others you can't solo everything, we are human after all and we make mistakes. I listen and take criticism very well. I think if someone can see a problem with me or the battalion. I would look to see how it can be improved. Because there is never a time when you can chill you never know what could happen within a week's time period. That is why you must stay prepared as a command member. I also try to look into my flaws and how I could better myself to help a battalion. I try to help other members with their issues because everyone has trouble with stuff could be anger, could be lack of leadership skills, etc... the list could go on but I try my best to help them and make sure they benefit and also gain something from it.

What it means to be commanded is to be independent. Meaning understanding what needs to be done. Like if an officer needs help with anything or if SO needs more work into it. You must understand what is happening in your battalion and what you could do to fix it. Also, make sure you're easy to talk to. Is important so if they have any issues or concerns they are willing to communicate with you as a command member,

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Well, I have previous experience being a command within Gaminglight. In the past experience, I exceeded expectations and was willing to fill the role as a command member. Also my respect for the naval as a battalion. I see the growth and potential for Naval. The respect for other members within the battalion is great I treat, train, and guide people in the battalion. I believe in helping all naval to better guide them within the battalion. 

I understand what it means to be a command member within GL I also understand the expectation and responsibilities of being as command member. I have learned the skills of being aware of the challenging situation that you will haft to face as a command, I had many tough and difficult things that you may not want to do but must. I will give out punishment to people that deserved it even though they could be my friend. I always give out fair and learning punishments to better help them with development.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will try my honest best to be online every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

no

Edited by Johan
  • Like 1

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

• Johan changed the title to Icey Vice Admiral App

+Support

Personal experience from me is that Icey is always a quick responder, good advice giver and very knowledgeable.

+Good application

+Good activity

+Good leadership skills

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

+Support

This guy is one of the best naval we got right now. Also we could really use some more naval command so kind of an obvious candidate. Although this guy is a straight up menace to society.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+Support

good guy on alot

good application

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

+Support 

Icey is alright ig 😘

kinda mid ngl(this is friendly banter between two former IQ branch command)

However he may get Very VERY distracted when Episode 1070 of One Piece comes out.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ Support
Icey has always been kind and welcoming to all, he does a great job running SO and I'm sure he will do no different with Naval, He truly does deserve Vice Admiral and will do a great job if he gets it.
Best Of Luck Icey

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+ Always on
+Has verbally expressed his hopes and dreams of making Naval better|
+Has great ideas planned for naval
+Is always making sure naval is doing their job
+Is not afraid to punish those that did wrong.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Baja Blast said:

+Support

This guy is one of the best naval we got right now. Also we could really use some more naval command so kind of an obvious candidate. Although this guy is a straight up menace to society.

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

18 hours ago, Kyal said:

+Support

-Would be the best current choice for Vice Admiral
 -Very active,
  -Good application

-Good leader

good luck Icey ❤️

Just make sure you stick to who you are. 👊

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+ Support
His sense of humor is interesting to say the least and he's definitely not the sus imposter. Besides that, he does great for SOs and also for Naval as a whole. It's been a hot minute since there was another vice admiral besides Sam, and this would really help naval. DTs should like guard him more often fr ong. Stay balling, gamer.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator