Steam Name: enzioslayer

Ingame Name: Mousetrap

SteamID:  76561198155418166

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Alt Account?

Dispute:

Hi.

I'm Mousetrap and I want to say sorry for using an alt account on the Gaminglight Police RP server. I messed up and broke the rules, and I feel really bad about it.

I really love playing on your server, and I had a lot of fun there. But I made a dumb decision to use another account, and I now realize how wrong that was.

I promise I won't do it again. I understand that following the rules is crucial, and I'll do my best to be a good player and treat others with respect.

I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance to play on the server. I promise to be better and follow all the rules from now on.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to be back on the server soon! (This ban happened months ago)

Sincerely,

Mousetrap

+support

its not that deep

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

12 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

Steam Name: enzioslayer

Ingame Name: Mousetrap

SteamID:  76561198155418166

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Alt Account?

Dispute:

Hi.

I'm Mousetrap and I want to say sorry for using an alt account on the Gaminglight Police RP server. I messed up and broke the rules, and I feel really bad about it.

I really love playing on your server, and I had a lot of fun there. But I made a dumb decision to use another account, and I now realize how wrong that was.

I promise I won't do it again. I understand that following the rules is crucial, and I'll do my best to be a good player and treat others with respect.

I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance to play on the server. I promise to be better and follow all the rules from now on.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to be back on the server soon! (This ban happened months ago)

Sincerely,

Mousetrap

What was the original ban for and the ban length?

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png