Cold
[What is your SteamID?]
STEAM_0:1:159022778
[What is your rank?]
Muscle II
[How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?]
Around 2 Weeks
[What leadership experience do you have?]
In the past, I have had multiple leadership experiences. I have been a 2LT in Death Trooper Twice, A Major In Shock as Well as a ERU Officer  and Senior Engineer within Shock, and I have been a Senior Honor Guard (Captain) within Royal Guard. If you also want to count being in NCO positions, I have been an NCO in Death Trooper three times as well as an NCO in Imperial Commandos once.
[Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum)]
Mainly because I love Pyke as a whole and want to help and watch it grow. Due to my past experiences, I have proven that I am at least a decent Officer and understand what it means to be a true Officer. Pyke was at a point where there were literally only 3 Pyke members and it was struggling. But no matter what I kept on saying I want to help this battalion grow and eventually I became an NCO. Considering I have only been in Pyke for around 2 Weeks, and an NCO for 1 Week, I have already let a bunch of people into the battalion. Also, I exceeded my quota with around 15 tryouts and I will keep on continuing that energy until Pyke is at a better standing point when it comes to NCOs and Officers. Not only will I keep up with quota but I will be doing daily activities with fellow Pyke members ensuring this battalion is active and fun for most of the day. Overall, I believe I can help this battalion soar to new heights and make it even better than the current state it's in. However, I do understand that Pyke does now have a lot of enlisted but I want to help mold those enlisted into proper NCOs and those NCOs into feature Officers.
[Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum)]
Considering in the past I have been in many Officer positions and NCO positions I believe I can be trusted. Back when I was an NCO and even an Officer I will admit I did make some mistakes but I grew off of those mistakes. Now I make sure I read the SOP on a daily basis, answer any questions enlisted may have, even ask questions I may have before I do anything I am unsure of. In the past I have also given punishments to those who are out of line, I have done both severe and mild punishments due to what the person caused. I understand when I need to be hard on somebody or when they just need a quick talking to, but to those who stay in line are the ones who get a promotion from me. Most of the time I make sure they have earned the promotion and are overall a good Pyke but if there an enlisted and did good in an event or something then that also gets  a promotion. Those who follow the rules of Pyke will climb the ranks but those who want to disobey the rules will stay where they are until they fix themselves is what I am trying to say. Basically, I believe I can be trusted with this rank because of my past experiences and my overall knowledge of Pyke and what it means to be an Officer.
[Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?]
Yes, I completely understand.

Current
DT S76

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+support, Cold is one of the most active pykes ive seen in a while, he has the determination, motivation and tenacity for the pyke syndicate, it would honestly be a mistake not to accept this.

• Like 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry