Map Idea for Lothal town-Medical Tent

Harr y

What would you like to see: I would wish to see a medical tent in the town of Lothal as that could increase RP between the criminal jobs and medical, so we could go down from the imperial base at the medbay to the town and set up a station in the tent for things like civilian/criminal checkups or blood drives. I just want a medical tent in the town mainly for increasing RP with other jobs like civilians or criminals/Pykes, as it also does make some sense for medical to have a station in a public domain “controlled” by the empire

How would it help the server and/or the player base: It could make more RP activities for the battalions/jobs that are out of the imperial base like Pykes, which could make them stay on the jobs more to participate in the RP

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes, though this will mainly help medical, this will increase the RP possibilities that could occur at the town

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Harr y changed the title to Map Idea for Lothal town-Medical Tent

Would love to see that. I currently feel like Tat town and Imperial don't have to much RP conflicting with each other, other than raids. It would be cool for medical and maybe other battalions to either interfere or help/ criminals, pyke.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...