Judge change suggestion - Denied

ScruffyPlays

What you want to see? - I Would like to see the judge whitelist changed from donation to anyone with Diamond+ gets the whitelist other wise level 60 or 70 and up.

Why should we add it? - It will allow more RP not only for the people playing the role but also USMS. One of USMS's jobs is to run/protect the courts but we don't get the opportunity to do so cause there's barley anyone willing to pay 10 extra dollars to play on one job.

What are the advantages of having this? - More Rp for everyone.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone which is Diamond+ and USMS

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

If this happens we need to improve the MOTD guidelines on this job as court rp is usually chaotic and takes far too long, not sure how smt will look at this because people have already paid for it previously.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

-Support

I would be willing to change to a plus support if people like me who have purchased that whitelist get a refund through credits rather then losing our investment in the job.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

5 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

I would be willing to change to a plus support if people like me who have purchased that whitelist get a refund through credits rather then losing our investment in the job.

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 7/19/2023 at 12:11 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

indeed. 

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

On 7/19/2023 at 7:18 AM, indicud said:

+Support

If this happens we need to improve the MOTD guidelines on this job as court rp is usually chaotic and takes far too long, not sure how smt will look at this because people have already paid for it previously.

i dont care GIF 

+Support, Even though I myself have paid for this class, i believe it should be opened up a little bit more to allow for more RP opportunity. I believe this should be locked behind either the highest donation rank OR a fairly high level to prevent the job being used by someone who isn't willing to RP correctly on it.

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 4:17 AM, The Bats said:

+Support, Even though I myself have paid for this class, i believe it should be opened up a little bit more to allow for more RP opportunity. I believe this should be locked behind either the highest donation rank OR a fairly high level to prevent the job being used by someone who isn't willing to RP correctly on it.