Ion Davis

Do you support me becoming staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I deserve staff?

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Ion Davis

What is your steam name?: | Ion |

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:450610550

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account? May 21st, 2023.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://imgur.com/a/wggiLYb

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): ---

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I firmly believe that my suitability for this rank stems from my significant tenure as a dedicated member of this esteemed community. Throughout my extended involvement, I have consistently exhibited an unwavering commitment to its growth and prosperity. My extensive experience within the community has afforded me an in-depth understanding of its dynamics, values, and objectives. In addition to my long-term engagement, I have consistently proven myself to be a reliable and dependable presence during crucial off-hours when the presence of staff is most crucial. I have made it my personal mission to be available during these critical periods, ensuring that the community remains supported and nurtured even when others may be unavailable. I take pride in being able to step in and address concerns, provide guidance, and maintain a positive and constructive atmosphere during these times of relative scarcity. I believe because of the stated reasons I am fit to become a staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would handle someone mass RDM'ing by freezing, and transporting them to the top of a roof. From there, I would begin explaining to them the nature of the sit. If they do not calm down after I have asked them to, I would gag them for an extended period of time to prevent them from interrupting me further. From there, I would check their past warns, to which would lead to a 10 minute jail, with the recommendation of reading the MOTD. After jailing them, I would formally warn them and instruct them on why they are being warned. If they continued to commit the same offense in the near future, I would request an Administrator+ to ban them.

Edited by Ion Davis

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

Massive +SUPPORT

-Nice Guy

-Very Mature

-Very Active

-100% Staff Material

---He should have already been staff!---

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

1 hour ago, GL Illusions said:

Massive +SUPPORT

-Nice Guy

-Very Mature

-Very Active

-100% Staff Material

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

3 hours ago, GL Illusions said:

Massive +SUPPORT

-Nice Guy

-Very Mature

-Very Active

-100% Staff Material

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png