General Suggestion - Adding rules for the Civ Faction [Completed]

Consario

What are you suggesting? - I'm suggesting adding the rules for the civilian faction into the MOTD. I had to call staff to understand what the rules were for what I was playing when on one of the Civilian jobs, there's rules for all other factions so why not Civilian.

How would this change better the server? - Just give easier access to the knowledge of what you're allowed to do under Civilians

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone playing Civilian

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

2 hours ago, Roseeee said:

+support

entire reason I have never played civs is bc idk what they are and arent allowed to do

Yeah, staff had said most just roam the surface but are none combatants. But sheriff and they had said MCxD salesman can enter the facility when allowed by MTF WO+ (or CI base for CI PD+) dont remember if the MCxD associates were allowed to accompany him (which is why we need set rules in the motd lmao)

On 7/18/2023 at 8:51 PM, Roseeee said:

+support

entire reason I have never played civs is bc idk what they are and arent allowed to do

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye