My Senior Moderator App- Accepted

Lovelock

Should I be Sen-Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Sen-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Michael (Formerly Lovelock)

What is your steam name?: [GL] Michael

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a few G Mod servers such as Galaxy Gaming, Pokémon RP, Creativity Gaming, Werwolf Gaming not only that I am a Senior Mod for our very own SCP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I honestly cannot remember how long it has been

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 https://imgur.com/a/xKsxu2M

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No I am not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes I have

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I feel I deserve the promotion as I am as active as possible even with the fact I work 4 days in a row and get 4 days off I always remain unbiased and call it as I see it I feel that being a Senior Mod would be good as that way then I do not need to worry about making constant ban requests for people who need banning as this wouls make it where our current staff who can ban are not working twice as hard also I feel I deserve this promotion as then I can help people a bit more than what I am currently able to which includes the whitelisting side not only that I feel I deserve the promotion as I would then be able to help any of are Mods and T-Mods with any questions they may have and this is why I feel I deserve to be a Senior Moderator I know this is not the best but it is what I could think of

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag them and explain to them that if they continue to curse at me not only would they get warned for Mass RDM and staff disrespect but they will also find themselves getting banned and I would also explain to them that getting banned is not a road they want to go down as that would make them under the job of Shadow Banned which means that they will be allowed to be killed all the time during their ban and they would not be able to do anything against it then I would ungag them and see if they would explain why they decided to MRDM and depending on their level and prior warns I would then give over the appropriate consequence 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first gag all of them and tell them that if they did not all calm down and talk civil then this report would not get sorted and I would be forced to close the ticket I would then say to them all that only 1 person is to talk at a time and failure to keep to that then more gags will be issued to then get to the bottom of the issue then hand out the appropriate consequence depending on what the issue was about

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would say to them that if they carry on with that then one day they may find themselves perm banned and if they love playing the server and do not want to get perm banned then they should try a different road to go down

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would first ask for the evidence on this and if it backs up I would check the warns and level and if they are a low level and no priors then I would tell them not to abuse glitches if they find one but to report it instead and then leave it with a verbal and if they are high enough level to know the rules and priors I would then tell them that I will have to warn them officially for abusing a known glitch

+Support

-Strong enforcer of the MOTD

-Serious during sits or any staff-related problems

-Well active especially during minge hours

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT